Full Time, Permanent
BSA Motorcycles is at an exciting point in its history with the brand having just been relaunched to the world, releasing the first new model, the Gold Star, and we are just getting started. We are looking to build the BSA team to manage the business into the future in key areas.
Roles & responsibilities
- Responsible for all aftersales areas of the business for the BSA Motorcycle brand in support of the distribution channels and dealer networks.
- Be central to managing and developing the warranty process for the brand with all stakeholders.
- Work with key partners and internal departments to optimise parts supply through distribution channels to the end user.
- Plan, schedule and manage the implementation of technical training for all partners of BSA.
- Effective management of all customer issues.
- Provide monthly reports to senior management on key aftersales metrics.
- Effective management of the agreed brand aftersales budget.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience working in an aftersales role for a motorcycle manufacturer.
- Motorcycle dealer network aftersales experience and knowledge.
- A passion for the role, the brand, the development opportunity available as well as the product.
- Experience in working with and managing a dealer network.
Attitude & abilities
- Ability to be dynamic with a can-do attitude
- Passionate about the product, the role and the potential
- A team player able to work with different characters, personalities, and levels of seniority on a day-to-day basis.
WHY JOIN US?
Need more reasons to join Team BSA?
Our current employee benefits are;
- 26 days annual leave + bank holiday
- Additional holiday purchase scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme with salary sacrifice available
- 25% discount on the purchase of a BSA Motorbike
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Various flexible working policies to include;
o Flexible start / finish times
o Time Off In Lieu
o Hybrid opportunities in applicable roles
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan
- Death in service benefit
- Income Protection
- Paid training to include Electric Vehicle & Motorcycle Safety
- Opportunities for Professional Development & education
- Socials – go karting, bowling, meals out, etc where participation is entirely voluntary
We are proud of our diversity, we truly embrace team working at every level of the organisation with mutual respect at the heart of all we do.