Business Support Co-ordinator
Full Time, Permanent
Entry level / Apprentice / Intern / Graduate
Roles & responsibilities
Why join the team at BSA? You will be at the cutting edge of ICE and EV motorcycle design and development, working with new green technologies.
We are currently seeking 2 x Business Support Co-ordinators to join our expanding team based in Coventry.
Your role will be to support the wider team in providing both project & administrative support to several departments within the business to include Marketing, Finance, Design, HR, Environment, Health & Safety (EHS), Purchasing, Engineering and Facilities.
It really is the ideal opportunity if you want to gain exposure to all departments to decide what career path you want to take.
Duties to include / not limited to;
- Responding to enquiries
- Printing, scanning, and photocopying documents
- Organising and processing paperwork
- Creating and maintaining filing systems
- Keeping diaries and managing schedules
- Attending meetings, creating agendas, and taking minutes
- Update all notice boards and relevant EHS & quality documents
- Provide required support to Facilities Department
- Assisting HR Department with Recruitment & Learning & Development tasks
- Provide Personal Assistant support to business heads as required
- Research services & products
- Support the Sales & Marketing team with campaigns
- Studying towards a Degree (or equivalent) – Preferred
- Minimum grade 5 or C in English & Maths – Essential
- Enthusiastic and willingness to learn
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient user of Information Systems i.e Microsoft
- Experience / knowledge of, or an interest in, motorcycles is a bonus!
WHY JOIN US?
Need more reasons to join Team BSA?
Our current employee benefits are;
- 26 days annual leave + bank holiday
- Additional holiday purchase scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme with salary sacrifice available
- 25% discount on the purchase of a BSA Motorbike
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Various flexible working policies to include;
o Flexible start / finish times
o Time Off In Lieu
o Hybrid opportunities in applicable roles
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan
- Death in service benefit
- Income Protection
- Paid training to include Electric Vehicle & Motorcycle Safety
- Opportunities for Professional Development & education
- Socials – go karting, bowling, meals out, etc where participation is entirely voluntary
We are proud of our diversity, we truly embrace team working at every level of the organisation with mutual respect at the heart of all we do.