Customer Experience Manager
Full Time, Permanent
BSA Motorcycles is at an exciting point in its history with the brand having just been relaunched to the world, releasing the first new model, the Gold Star, and we are just getting started. We are looking to build the BSA team to manage the business into the future in key areas.
Roles & responsibilities
- Take leadership of all aspects of the customer experience for BSA Motorcycles.
- Implement and manage new dealer and distributor brand standards.
- Create solutions in key dealer development areas of CI, display, POS, and retail merchandising.
- Coordinate the production, quality and supply with third party vendors in these key areas.
- Implement and manage network sales and marketing training programmes to improve standards and service levels of the dealer networks.
- Work with distribution partners to build and develop the network as agreed, in keeping with the brand strategy.
- Implement and manage a CSI reporting tool that can monitor and continually improve customer satisfaction of the BSA retail experience.
- Work with both the sales and aftersales teams to improve the customer experience.
- Provide monthly network and market share information reports to the management.
- Manage all tasks to the agreed budgets.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a similar motorcycle dealer development role.
- A passion for the role, the brand, the development opportunity with the company as well as the product.
- Experience in working with and managing a dealer network.
- Experience in working directly with or within a manufacturer.
Attitude & abilities
- Ability to be dynamic with a can-do attitude
- Passionate about the product, the role and the potential
- A team player able to work with different characters, personalities, and levels of seniority on a day-to-day basis.
WHY JOIN US?
Need more reasons to join Team BSA?
Our current employee benefits are;
- 26 days annual leave + bank holiday
- Additional holiday purchase scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme with salary sacrifice available
- 25% discount on the purchase of a BSA Motorbike
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Various flexible working policies to include;
o Flexible start / finish times
o Time Off In Lieu
o Hybrid opportunities in applicable roles
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan
- Death in service benefit
- Income Protection
- Paid training to include Electric Vehicle & Motorcycle Safety
- Opportunities for Professional Development & education
- Socials – go karting, bowling, meals out, etc where participation is entirely voluntary
We are proud of our diversity, we truly embrace team working at every level of the organisation with mutual respect at the heart of all we do.