Full Time, Permanent
Overall responsibility for finance related activities related to BSA Company Limited.
Roles & responsibilities
- Preparation of budgets
- Variance analysis
- Finalisation of accounts
- Auditing of accounts
- Other finance related business activities as required.
ACA Qualification – Preferred
- Demonstrable full understanding & experience of;
- Customs Laws
- UK Gaap
- Excellent analytical skills
- Highly competent user of Excel
- APC funding or similar would be an advantage
WHY JOIN US?
Need more reasons to join Team BSA?
Our current employee benefits are;
- 26 days annual leave + bank holiday
- Additional holiday purchase scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme with salary sacrifice available
- 25% discount on the purchase of a BSA Motorbike
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Various flexible working policies to include;
o Flexible start / finish times
o Time Off In Lieu
o Hybrid opportunities in applicable roles
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan
- Death in service benefit
- Income Protection
- Paid training to include Electric Vehicle & Motorcycle Safety
- Opportunities for Professional Development & education
- Socials – go karting, bowling, meals out, etc where participation is entirely voluntary
We are proud of our diversity, we truly embrace team working at every level of the organisation with mutual respect at the heart of all we do.