Sales Administration Coordinator
Full Time, Permanent
BSA Motorcycles is at an exciting point in its history with the brand having just been relaunched to the world, releasing the first new model, the Gold Star, and we are just getting started. We are looking to build the BSA team to manage the business into the future in key areas.
Roles & responsibilities
- Coordinate all aspects of sales administration for the BSA Motorcycle brand covering all statutory administration fulfilment such as invoicing, vehicle movements and registration processes and requirements as necessary.
- Be able to establish systems, processes and procedures for the brand as foundations for the future.
- Liaise closely with all BSA partners around the world as required including dealers, distributors, and suppliers.
- Regular, timely reporting of issues and concerns to senior management.
- Have strong all round organisational and administrative skills.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a sales administration role for a vehicle manufacturer.
- Experience, understanding and knowledge of a vehicle dealer network and supply model.
- A passion for the role, the brand, the development opportunity available as well as the product.
- Experience in working with and coordinating partners across many business areas.
Attitude & abilities
- Ability to be dynamic with a can-do attitude
- Passionate about the product, the role and the potential
- A team player able to work with different characters, personalities, and levels of seniority on a day-to-day basis.