Sales & Marketing Assistant
Full Time, Permanent
BSA Motorcycles is at an exciting point in its history with the brand having just been relaunched to the world, releasing the first new model, the Gold Star, and we are just getting started. We are looking to build the BSA team to manage the business into the future in key areas.
Roles & responsibilities
- Coordinate all aspects of sales administration for the BSA Motorcycle brand covering all statutory administration fulfilment such as invoicing, vehicle movements and registration processes and requirements as necessary.
- Be able to establish systems, processes, and procedures for the brand as foundations for the future.
- Liaise closely with all BSA partners around the world as required including dealers, distributors, and suppliers.
- Regular, timely reporting of issues and concerns to senior management.
- Have strong all round organisational and administrative skills.
- Experience working in a sales administration role for a vehicle manufacturer.
- Experience, understanding and knowledge of a vehicle dealer network and supply model.
- A passion for the role, the brand, the development opportunity available as well as the product.
- Experience in working with and coordinating partners across many business areas.
Attitude & Abilities
- Ability to be dynamic with a can-do attitude.
- Passionate about the product, the role and the potential.
- A team player able to work with different characters, personalities, and levels of seniority on a day-to-day basis.
WHY JOIN US?
Need more reasons to join Team BSA?
Our current employee benefits are;
- 26 days annual leave + bank holiday
- Additional holiday purchase scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme with salary sacrifice available
- 25% discount on the purchase of a BSA Motorbike
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Various flexible working policies to include;
o Flexible start / finish times
o Time Off In Lieu
o Hybrid opportunities in applicable roles
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan
- Death in service benefit
- Income Protection
- Paid training to include Electric Vehicle & Motorcycle Safety
- Opportunities for Professional Development & education
- Socials – go karting, bowling, meals out, etc where participation is entirely voluntary
We are proud of our diversity, we truly embrace team working at every level of the organisation with mutual respect at the heart of all we do.