Virtual Validation CAE Engineer
Full Time, Permanent
Roles & responsibilities
- Competent to conduct static and dynamic analysis of motorcycle Components and fatigue analysis to predict life using Ricardo, Hypermesh, Motionsolve, Adams, ANSYS, NASTRAN., ABAQUS, Matlab.
- Knowledge of FEMFAT / MSC FATIGUE / Design life will be an added
- Virtual validation (FEA) of Mcycle structural parts
- FEA/MBD analysis of Mcycle parts for it’s functionality and durability
- Develop new analysis procedures/Refinement of existing
- Procedures/Correlation of analysis results with test/Develop test for parts durability and correlation of CAE results
- Experience with any of following software preferable: Altair/hyperworks, ANSYS, Nastran etc
- Fatigue code – Ncode/DesignLife
- CAE Basics Tools and knowledge of FEA
- Should be able to seamlessly integrate between test and simulation, attitude to take initiative
B.E. / B Tech in Power Electronics / Electronic Engineering, with experience in development of EV specific electronic controllers – Essential
- Demonstrable experience & knowledge of Mathworks tools
- Calibration tools – preferred.
WHY JOIN US?
Need more reasons to join Team BSA?
Our current employee benefits are;
- 26 days annual leave + bank holiday
- Additional holiday purchase scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme with salary sacrifice available
- 25% discount on the purchase of a BSA Motorbike
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Various flexible working policies to include;
o Flexible start / finish times
o Time Off In Lieu
o Hybrid opportunities in applicable roles
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan
- Death in service benefit
- Income Protection
- Paid training to include Electric Vehicle & Motorcycle Safety
- Opportunities for Professional Development & education
- Socials – go karting, bowling, meals out, etc where participation is entirely voluntary
We are proud of our diversity, we truly embrace team working at every level of the organisation with mutual respect at the heart of all we do.